sábado, 23 de agosto de 2008

heavy handed

Sometimes I wish I was like Mariella, she got some print stick and she glued her lips together, so she never had to speak.
She marched to her wardrobe and she threw away the color, because wearing black looks misterious but it didn't impress her mother. My pretty baby girl, unglue your lips from being together and wear some pink and pearls. Won't you just try to fit in please, do this for me.
But Mariella just crossed her arms and she walked up the stairs and she went into her bedroom and she sat in her bed. And she looked in the mirror and she thought to her self "if I wanna play, I can play with me, if I wanna think I'll think in my head.
But I'm never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever gonna unglue my lips from being together."

2 comentarios:

Carlos dijo...

que paranoia xD es clavadito a la melancolica muerte del chico ostra.. que lo sepas

Raúl Suárez dijo...

lo sé, y me gusta